In this video, we’re showing you how to make fun, “Elf Made Me Do It” tees right in time for the holiday season using the Crio 9541WDT white toner printer!
We love using this printer to create custom t-shirts because these transfers can be applied to light and dark garments of different materials like polyester and cotton.
With a maximum paper size of 13”x19”, you can print the biggest transfers ever or even fit multiple designs on one sheet of our EZ Peel white toner transfer paper.
Plus, there’s no liquid ink which means no maintenance or messes!
Here’s how to get started:
- Print your image or design using the Print Optimizer Software
- Perform the “marrying” step using the “A” and “B” sheets of your EZ Peel paper. You can find instructions for the EZ Peel white toner paper here.
- Heat apply your transfer onto your t-shirt using a heat press.
- Let your t-shirt cool and peel the transfer off
- Then, place your t-shirt on the heat press for a finishing press! We recommend using the Flexible Finishing Sheet.
In just a few easy steps you can create custom holiday tees that will bring your business a huge profit during the busy season!
If you have any questions, give our pros a call at 855-348-4839.