Laser EZ Peel
• Transparent print media for exact positioning
• Low processing temperature (150°C, 300°F)
• Extremely high wash fastness due to a special top-coating
• Better white opacity and stronger full-tone colors
• High processing tolerance, especially when separating A & B
• Suitable for OKI White Toner Printers
The 2-Paper-System gives amazing brilliant colors and constant results.
Just print on the transparent A-Foil, press it together with the opaque B-Paper LowTemp and separate both sheets from each other while hot. Now you have white coverage only on the image through the B-Paper LowTemp, which does not only increase the opacity of the transfer on dark garments, but also contributes to its washability. Both steps are done at thesame temperature. The application tolerances are extremely high, reducing handling errors and allowing the user high flexibility.
A – FOIL
This is the transfer foil on which you print your image. It holds the toner extremely well, but does not leave any residues in the copier or any background on the garment.
This paper brings the additional opacity, which is needed for vibrant colors by transfer printing on dark garments. The white opaque coating on the sheet only sticks to the toner on the A-Foil, and performs so well that even the finest detailed designs can be handled.